Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Favorite Writing


The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein, is a great book for people of all ages.

I read this book in a span of 24 hours, on a flight to and from Madrid.

The writing was captivating and it made me never want to stop reading it.

Garth Stein illustrated the life of an animal and it’s human in the most real way possible.

The reason that I feel as though this is a great example of writing is because it is in the dog’s perspective and gives it a new feel for a novel.

This book affected me with a high emotional appeal because I have had a number of pets, who have loved me unconditionally through the ups and downs.

I found myself laughing and crying throughout the book as I became more and more attached to Enzo.

I was touched by the truth, compassion, and appreciation Enzo had for his human throughout the book.

This book changed my appreciation for my pets and has me seeing the grander scheme of things.

The Art of Racing in the Rain is a great example of when people say a dog is a man’s best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment